Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
all files have been placed into a /www/ folder
When I use Fetch, the timestamp changes, but the files do not.
I wonder why there has been no answer.
The files seem to get served OK, but I can't change them. When I use Fetch, the timestamp changes, but the files do not.
1. A renegade tech person came along and reconfigured my site - everything was put into a www folder.
2. They could not be bothered to TELL ME they did it.
3. I complained in no uncertain terms.
4. A knowledgable tech person came along and put me back where I wanted to be (again, in stealth mode).
5. The irritating thing was - ZERO communication. As if everything they did was not for me to know. WHAT IS THIS? I would switch hosts in a nanosecond, were it not for one thing - 99.99% up time for 10 years. The very thought of switching scares he|| out of me, especially after reading about the hosting experiences of others.