joined:Mar 6, 2018
A person approached me asking to include their articles on my website and they are willing to pay $2k per month. When I declined, he again attempted to lease my subdomain for the same purpose of publishing their articles. Since the beginning, I am suspicious that they will do something fishy because of the following terms:
- They want to post niche-related and some trending entertainment news.
- Only 10 articles will be posted for the entire contract.
- Contract guaranteed is minimum of 3 months.
- They will drive traffic via social media.
- Subdomain homepage is redirected to the main site. (seems they donít need to be visible in search)
- Sample post shows the annoying type of paginated article with photo and a couple of sentences. A slideshow type.
- Inclusion of their records on the ads.txt file on root domain.
What are your thoughts on this? My site only has about 15k pageviews/day but doing well with ad revenue due to its in high-paying niche.