What payment processor is capable of processing a single
payment with a single cURL request *without* convoluted code or manual account approval?
There are numerous payment processors and I've spent three months
trying to find and set one up. I recently started tinkering with Square and while they do not
require manual account approval they do require some nonsense where they generate a hash from an iframe. Let's be honest here: no matter what, that credit card number is going to travel from the client's computer out to the internet. All my server connections and obviously the cURL connection use HTTPS.
What online payment processor can provide:
- A single/simple well documented HTTPS cURL request example using JSON, XML or parameters (I program using PHP).
- Does not require some convoluted manual setup process (e.g. like Square I should be able to register and just start using the service).
- Responds with a hash for first-party storage to support subscriptions to thwart hackers stealing credentials.
- Does not require any code of any kind to be inserted in to my HTML billing form / page.
- Does not obliterate a stand-along cURL request example buried under hundreds of pages of unrelated code.
- I *only* require processing through online HTTPS HTML form that makes a POST to my server and then my server makes a one-time request using cURL.
- I don't care too much about rates as long as they don't try to pull anything insulting / unprofessional.
This is akin to using an ISP as a "big dumb pipe" (not to be disrespectful). The ISP provides a CD with software to "connect" and "email" and to "watch videos". *I just need the pipe* and I use all my own tools. All I need is to send payment data securely and receive a response with a hash to store the credentials (if my customer requested auto-renewal) on my server.