Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: phranque
The keys that I entered in the authorized_keys2 file did not seem to paste correctly with pico.
What I did:
1. Copied the keys from my text editor in a Fedora 10 desktop.
2. ssh'd to my server and set up the directory and file
3. pico authorized_keys2 and pasted the keys that I copied from my desktop text editor and set .ssh and the file permissions correctly.
4. Tried to ssh into the server with the appropriate user name but was disconnected from the server.
5. OK...so used gFTP to paste the content using gedit
6. No problem...was then able to login.
How do I paste the appropriate keys in authorized_keys2 in one line per key with pico using SSH?