Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 3.227.249.234

Forum Moderators: open

What SEO technique you love

Discuss the two most important SEO tricks you love to do

     
11:03 am on Oct 5, 2019 (gmt 0)

New User

joined:Oct 5, 2019
posts:4
votes: 0


Hey folks, let's start an activity to give and build knowledge in our industry to the people who're working in digital marketing.

A simple question I m raising here to all the professionals, experts and the beginners.

Q: What is your most successful or favorite SEO strategy in these days?

Make sure, you can mention only two SEO tactics you love.
11:17 am on Oct 5, 2019 (gmt 0)

Junior Member

Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Aug 30, 2019
posts:96
votes: 17


Hello-

May be you can start the discussion yourself, by posting "your" two most important SEO "tricks", and be sure to post only two.
11:23 am on Oct 5, 2019 (gmt 0)

New User

joined:Oct 5, 2019
posts:4
votes: 0


My most fav two SEO techniques are

1. Reach out to the clients
2. Ego Bait

And your's?
3:28 pm on Oct 5, 2019 (gmt 0)

Administrator from US 

WebmasterWorld Administrator not2easy is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Dec 27, 2006
posts:4509
votes: 348


Hi irfankaleem and Welcome to WebmasterWorld [webmasterworld.com]

Please explain. I can see that "Reach out to the clients" might help your business, but how does that help with search engines? Likewise "ego bait" since bots are not known for being narcissists. Or does "SEO" mean something other than Search Engine Optimization in this question?
5:30 am on Oct 8, 2019 (gmt 0)

New User

joined:Oct 5, 2019
posts: 4
votes: 0


Hello webmasterworld,

Actually the thing is Google gives priorities to high authority sides more than average sites. And if your site get backlink to that sites then search engine understand and give your priority. And in my strategy spent your some time in offline marketing. I use twitter and linkedin for this purpose. For example if one of my friend or client is doing good business and he has solid traffic then I approach to him or in second case directly approach to the website owners in Linkedin or Twitter, I think these young or old entrepreneurs are more responsive in social platforms.

My strategy is I give 75% only in online marketing the other 25% gives me also some decent response.
2:35 pm on Oct 8, 2019 (gmt 0)

New User

joined:Oct 8, 2019
posts:2
votes: 0


Link building is one of the SEO techniques in which we can promote our website on other websites by generating more links. By doing this we can make many visitors visit our website.
5:21 pm on Oct 8, 2019 (gmt 0)

Senior Member from US 

WebmasterWorld Senior Member tangor is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Nov 29, 2005
posts:10457
votes: 1091


Mine is --- anything that actually works! :)
7:49 am on Oct 12, 2019 (gmt 0)

Junior Member

Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Aug 30, 2019
posts:96
votes: 17


Hello-

I know that the above message will be edited, or deleted, but I think my comment has still some little value.

My fav method is Backlinks, it is more important and represents a "vote of confidence" from one website to another.

Your favorite method is spam, this is different. And when you use spam to "promote" or/and inflate your backkinks to your sites/clients, this is NOT a "vote of confidence from one website to another". Sorry to say.