< moved from another location >
I'm trying to resolve mystery of Google penalty on several of my sites. These sites doesn't have anything wrong and I've checked everything and improved a few things but reconsideration was declined saying some pages still violate quality guidelines.
The thing now I see is affiliate links on the sites and they are are Dofollow. Here is how I'm doing that :
I've a script like click.php?33 which does the redirect to affiliate site and the redirect is 302 redirect.
My questions :
1. I've read on forums that 302 doesn't pass link juice, still the affiliate links on my site can pass the juice ?
2. Should I add rel=nofollow to all affiliate links despite the fact that they are doing a 302 redirect?
3. Am I using the 302 redirect in the wrong context?
4. The redirects are in place for well over a year. Does it mean that now google treats them as 301 and passes the juice?
5. It doesn't matter that a affiliate link is 301 redirect or 302 redirect, they must be no-followed?
I'm working very religiously to get this penalty lifted because all my sites have 100% unique content. They have affiliate links, but no more than 1 affiliate link on a page with more than 1000 words of on-topic content.
Please share your thoughts on this.
[edited by: tedster at 4:34 am (utc) on Jun 22, 2011]