Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
The description will depend on the server and websites the company has up at this time.
You will be responsible for implementing the ongoing development of the company's websites. You will also be responsible for performing day-to-day site maintenance on 3 web sites, setting company standards for design, performing navigation and browser compatibility, performing quality-control for third party content, and maintaining and develop small web applications. Additional responsibilities will include document webbest practices and write maintainable HTML/ASP code with lots of comment tags, assist in development of a new look and feel for web sites, update all content, assist in the redevelopment, and maintenance of the Intranet and advise staff and outside agencies on how to best optimize their content for online deployment.
* 2+ years of experience with HTML 3.2/4.0 at the tag level, no WYSIWYG is required.
* 2+ years of thorough knowledge of browser compatibility issues for all platforms/major browsers is necessary.
* 2+ years of Microsoft server-side VBScript and ASP development experience is also necessary.
* 2+ years conversion of existing images (TIFF, BMP, PSD) for online use (JPG, GIF) using Adobe ImageReady and PhotoShop is a must.
* 3+ years of thorough knowledge of browser compatibility issues for all platforms/major browsers is also a must.
[with lots of comment tags] hehehe