Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: buckworks
1. Linux server based shopping cart with persistant cookies
2. Dynamicaly generated (php preferably) pages driven by a (mySQL preferably) database. Database entries have to include pop up pictures and links to MP3's
3. In stock / out of stock to be extracted from / driven by the accounting package 'Quickbooks'
4. All software to be open source.
5. Good compatability with other systems to allow a painless upgrade / expansion path.
6. Cheap, secure credit card procession.
If anyone has any good ideas how I can tie all this together without too much stress, please let me know! Even just good experences / tips with any part of this system would be good. The more intergrated, secure and open, the better. Thanks!