Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
I put up the new version (v2.10) online and the 40k zip file can be downloaded now. Many new changes to the whole program. Including a new Batch submission mode, cookie processing, and calendar mode. The calendar mode is killer to track your referrals by totals and per engine very cool. Installation has changed a bit, so read the Install.txt file in the gfx-help directory.
- Added batch submission mode. You can now do multiple submits out of the reserve pool.
- Added calendar mode to see submission history by date and engine.
- You can add multiple url additions to reserve pool.
- Added cookie processing - auto accepts and tosses se's cookies they will never know it is a script!
- Rewrote the keyword density analyzer
- Updated menus to reflect changes.
- Updated help file (not completely finished yet).
- fixed two errors where wrong engine was reported in status.
- fixed database error that wasn't recording some engine names.
- fixed abort routines that wouldn't abort.
- Keyword density analyzer(kwda).
o (kwda)tweaked so that it works on pages with multiple script tags.
o (kwda) fixed several problems with the display.
o (kwda) reworked interface.
o (kwda) fixed a problem where it didn't want to connect with some servers.
- About a dozen spelling errors that crept in. (thanks Joan)
The help file is not fully updated yet to reflect all the changes.
Any feedback would be most appreciated.