Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: bill

Message Too Old, No Replies

windows xp keyboard question

1:30 pm on Aug 12, 2004 (gmt 0)

WebmasterWorld Senior Member 10+ Year Member

this has been driving me mad for months and only since I bought a laptop with windows xp on it....but I realise it may be a laptop specific problem: have a Aspire 1300 that I bought here in Italy and has given me no problems.

what is the key that makes the keyboard cursor go up to where the mouse cursor is?

I have lost count of the amount of times I am typing and suddenly I realise the letters are coming out on the screen either three lines above or below where I was writing before....and then I worked out it was always going to a part of the screen where the mouse cursor had been left. Man that is annoying!

It always seems to happen when I am doing numbers or capital letters, so I think my hand moves in a strange way to get to those and the damn print cursor moves to the mouse cursor. Happens at least twice a day and drives me craaaaaaaaazy!

any ideas?


Featured Threads

Hot Threads This Week

Hot Threads This Month