joined:Oct 25, 2006
How is protected brand name for facebook pages?
I'm asking this for these practical issues:
1. Brand name is created after somebody created URL and its Facebook page name
What will happen in this case?
2. Brand name is legal entity. When there is already created Facebook page what will happen if this is existing brand name?
3. Facebook page can be very easy deleted. This is good (simple) way.
I understand there are security check boxes which are clear defined.
4. Business account from another company can be managed by another company (marketing agency)also from personal account.
This is very nice and simple solution.
What are responsibilities of such admin inside account which is actually risk for business account owner?
Is there any contract suggested?
5. Business account can not be RE-turned to the base personal account.
Is this issue for companies?
Need help to understand business issues as these are marketing, sales, legal and other consequences.