I just had a quick question about Google Optimizer and was wondering if anyone might have come across this at all.
I set up an A/B test recently with the goal being a click through to a product page url.
Last week I had a look at the results so far and was confused with what I found. Google Optimizer tells me that both my A & B pages had extremely high conversion rates (90-98%) BUT when I look at those same pages in Google Analytics, both pages have really high bounce rates (80-85%).
I have the A/B test set to run on 100% of traffic to the pages so I canít explain the discrepancy between the two Google products. Google Optimizer says my pages are awesome, but Google Analytics says they are not.
At the moment I two experiments of this kind running (4 different pages all up) and both are behaving the same way.