Boils, gnats and wings of bats I command theee yahoo take my ad changes.
I spent 4 hours the other night entering the same edits over and over, sometimes 6-8 times before they stuck. The new PPC engine seems to be having many problems. I also noticed I am not showing up in singular descriptions as I have the plural keyword. The system will not allow a singular keyword as it thinks it a duplicate, yet it does not seem to show those ads.
And Truncation seems to be another issue. I have dynamic keywords in my title but nothing close info to exceed the maximum characters (Yes I counted spaces). It does show them correctly in the add creation window, but truncates them in the regular Yahoo search..
I forwarded this info to Yahoo, I will post the response.