Msg#: 3247946 posted 6:23 pm on Mar 6, 2007 (gmt 0)
Yahoo and Google are both squeezing the customer for every last little nickel they can get to please the share holders. Guess what?
1) Increasing granfathered bids to .10 is a slap in the face for years of spending. "it's just business" excuses are "It's just stupid" comments. Yahoo is loosing green backs and this will drive customers away if you haven't already jumped ship.
2) Bids are already over the top inflated crap on both Yahoo and Google with click fraud being rampant everywhere.
3) No bid tool views is another slap in the face. They have created a closed market condition which benefits ONLY BIG BUSINESS and BIG SPENDING. When is the world gonna wake up and get some regulations slapped on these engines based on market volume and manipulation? Is there really free trade for all? NOPE...But I suppose there is no guarantee of that is there?
4) Organic search listings just got that much more valuable!
5) Welcome to round 2 of WEB 2.0 marketing "THE BIG SQUEEZE" of a frozen market. The little guy is assed out of the bid competition based on the amount of money and time required to keep guess-work bids going.
6) New Search engines... anyone? Lets spread the wealth and put an end to this corporate penny pinching. But I guess another will just do the same things all over again.