homepage Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 54.204.249.184
register, free tools, login, search, pro membership, help, library, announcements, recent posts, open posts,
Become a Pro Member

Home / Forums Index / Code, Content, and Presentation / XML Development
Forum Library, Charter, Moderators: httpwebwitch

XML Development Forum

    
XML +500 error
Just started happening
giggle




msg:4267346
 2:41 pm on Feb 15, 2011 (gmt 0)

Hi

I previously posted about having a problem with SOAP/XML +ASP. I managed to get that working and have started developing our interface to our suppliers server.

For the past couple of days I've been using the new software from home with no problems.

Now each time I try to connect I get the following error message:

status=500
Internal Service Error

I tried running the page directly from our secure server but that didn't work either.

I haven't changed the software, honest.

I'm using a Windows 2003 server.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mick

 

giggle




msg:4267754
 3:51 am on Feb 16, 2011 (gmt 0)

Sorry, please ignore.

At the same time as one of our suppliers had a server issue, I introduced a software issue! Seemed like the sky was falling. When they sorted their server issue I realised that I had created my own problem. Sorted now. Only problem was the vague error message.

Global Options:
 top home search open messages active posts  
 

Home / Forums Index / Code, Content, and Presentation / XML Development
rss feed

All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Home ¦ Free Tools ¦ Terms of Service ¦ Privacy Policy ¦ Report Problem ¦ About ¦ Library ¦ Newsletter
WebmasterWorld is a Developer Shed Community owned by Jim Boykin.
© Webmaster World 1996-2014 all rights reserved