joined:Dec 2, 2014
Our website was developed in Drupal 6. But because of certain technical issues we had to convert it to HTML and now we are waiting for Drupal 8 to re-lunch our website in the latest version.
While we had our website in Drupal 6, we use to get lot of load on our Server. Our Hosting Service Provider use to say that the connections to our Server is too high.
To minimize load we removed all the RSS feeds from our website because it was found that most of the requests were for RSS. But after removing the RSS feeds the problem didn't solved as the requests were still coming. Due to high load the Server use to go down and all the Services stops working.
Because of this load issue and other compatibility issues we need to convert our website to HTML.
But still the problem persist. According to Hosting Server Provider still the connections to our website are approximately 2500 whereas the average concurrent visitors to our website is from 18 to 25. The request still is to RSS feeds. We have page not found page.
I tried many options but still could not find solution to this problem.
I request you to kindly give your suggestion on the same.