| 3:53 pm on Jun 19, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I've been trying to get in for two years. I was in a free trial and tryed to get into their normal results. So far:
2) Eventually, sent me an application, cost £9 to fax to their premium rate application line - but got no response
Thought, forget it. Then (about a year after):
1) They contact me asking me about the free trial and would I like to sign up
2) Complete application form. I have to contact them to get any response
3) Send Direct Debit form, they lose it
4) Send replacement Direct Debit form, about a month later, no contact
[edited by: PCInk at 3:54 pm (utc) on June 19, 2007]
| 1:08 pm on Jun 22, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Why don't you try contacting Yahoo media relations (kelkoo's owners) to see if they wake them up?
I know, you shouldn't have to do that!
| 1:20 pm on Jun 22, 2007 (gmt 0)|
dave_c00 - check your sticky mail. I didn't want to post here in case the contact number was a direct line or was even out of date!
| 2:33 pm on Jun 22, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Any one have a direct number to their main office? They have lost my Direct Debit form twice and I want to complain to the manager. I only have a direct line to a sales rep at the moment.
| 9:21 am on Jul 3, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I've spoken to Kelkoo a few times over they years, they always promise to speak to someone in technical support about integrating our site but we never hear back from them!
They appear to be totally useless.
| 11:07 am on Jul 4, 2007 (gmt 0)|
This sounds like an example of a company that has no backbone.