I want to try and do a basic SEO automation process for sites I work on to help non technical users leverage better SEO results without having to understand about SEO as part of a basic site builder system.
I know all the basics like good title, Meta tags, Descriptions, Content, Anchor Text, Alt Tags, Keyword Density etc but its putting this into an automated process is what I'm trying to achieve as its very manual at the moment.
I'd welcome comments on the following proposal (I'm excluding actual tools. Its more the steps and what can be accomplished easily that gives maximum results)
1) 5 Keywords are requested and entered on screen
2) Automatically then do some Keyword Research to see how well those Keywords Rank
2a) Possible to some KEI to help the PASS or FAIL or should this be seperated out?
3) Produce simple PASS / FAIL result based on some pre defined critera
4)If FAIL then you can enter new Keywords and repeat until they PASS
5) If they PASS then we store those so when we create other pages that link to this page we use the keywords to build the Anchor links
6) When the Content is added we do a Keyword Density Check and rate the score as a %. We can offer pre define content that will pull in the keywords to generate higher scores if the client can get over 70% themselves
7) Page Title will be asked seperate from all the content so it can be enclosed in a H1 tag
8) At the end of building all the pages when the system detects the site being published it would then automatically submit the sites to a number of search engines.
9) In additional it would add the site to our Site Directory
I'd welcome feedback or comments