Msg#: 3496866 posted 4:57 pm on Nov 8, 2007 (gmt 0)
Thanks for your suggestions. I ended up getting a different script to parse my RSS Feed and now it works fine. No more question marks where apostrophe should be. I had a script called MagpiesRSS, but I switched to FeedForAll, which works great for displaying RSS Feed on Web pages. Maybe it had something to do with the encoding of my page, as was suggested by some of you when I posted a while ago on this topic, but I never figured that out. All I know is that my encoding was the same for both scripts -- <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> but the MagpieRSS didn't work.