Msg#: 4286285 posted 1:26 pm on Mar 23, 2011 (gmt 0)
I have sitemap.xml for my site... and have some urls with '&' in it.. Urls with '&' are thrown as errors by xml... I tried replacing '&' by 'amp;' but that is also throwing error as that also is not accepted.
There are some errors that are shown in google webmaster where it has replaced '&' to '%26'.
Msg#: 4286285 posted 6:39 am on Mar 24, 2011 (gmt 0)
Thanks for the answer... I tried using non-alphanumeric characters. But the problem is.... when I replace '&' by '&' our sql injection throws an error on ';'.. So i am not able to replace it to '&'.