Dijkgraaf - 10:57 pm on Jul 3, 2005 (gmt 0)
Disallow: /page.php should be disallowing page.php?id=123 for all bots.
1) Which search bot is not obeying it?
2) Have you validated your robots.txt file? See link at top of forum.
3) Is your page.php in your root folder?
If not you need to Dissallow: /dir/page.php
4) Is your robots.txt file in your root folder?
5) Are the bots actually indexing the contents of those pages? ie. are you seeing a title and sippet? Or are you just seeing the URL listed?
Even if you dissallow something in robots.txt, the URL can still get listed, as all robots.txt does is tell the search engine bot not to fetch it. However that URL will only come up if you do a search for particular URL's