phranque - 7:58 pm on Jul 2, 2013 (gmt 0)
don't quit so easily or you have wasted my time, lucy24's time and g1smd's time.
1. get rid of the 301 and leading slash
2. replace it with a ^ which is a start anchor
3. get rid of the ? in the character group
4. escape the literal period with a backslash
5. add a $ to the end of the pattern which is an end anchor
6. add a ? after the substitution string so the query string doesn't pass through to the redirected url.
if you have any other mod_rewrite or mod_alias directives such as RewriteRule or Redirect/RedirectMatch then you should probably show us.