lucy24 - 10:26 pm on Feb 26, 2013 (gmt 0)
Did this post correctly?
Yes, but I hope you weren't expecting an answer within two minutes. You need someone who speaks Apache and there aren't very many around.
I do Regular Expressions, which covers at least 98% of the questions in this forum. This is the other 2%.
To double-check: It returns the beginning of the head? Not the whole head plus a bit of the document? (As if it got mixed up and started treating all requests as 206.)
Edit: WebmasterWorld's server must not like you. I got a timeout too.