dr0832 - 3:00 am on Jan 15, 2013 (gmt 0)
Well I think I fixed it, although I need to find out how to secure the site now. I realized the reason I didn't have a copy of .Htacess in my back up of my site is because there never was one. The bot or whatever did this actually created a .Htacess file (3 copies in fact) and then added that code. I found 3 php files and I deleted those. I also deleted the Htacces files and now everything seems to work find. But now I need to know how to secure this so it can't happen again. I have no idea what you guys are talking about because this certainly is not my area of expertise.