wilderness - 5:24 pm on Oct 31, 2012 (gmt 0)
1. yes they are 400 errors. It says Bad Request. So why is the request bad or why is access denied. That is what I do not understand.Is it because something puts ../../ at the end of the failed URL?
2. I do not understand this either. order deny,allow and deny from all are written twice. Why? I do not know what the exceptions will be or to what method I must change.
The second statement is the answer to the 1st statement.
You have two options for the following, depending upon what you desire:
<Limit GET POST>
deny from all
allow from all
1) list IP's that you wish to allow after the deny from all line
2) simply remove the deny from all line and the next line (allow all) will take precedence (in its current state it doesn't function at all.
3) You have no way of knowing what old pages are on the site, unless you've redesigned them entirely, however you may be able to remove the FP lines and FP Servers completely. You may be able to use an html tool to search the files (offline) and determine if any use FP.