wilderness - 5:56 am on Feb 23, 2012 (gmt 0)
since your only looking for feedback.
I reactivated a stie on Feb 3 that had been offline for 2.5 years.
The traffic has not been overwhelming as I'm still restoring pages.
1) My host (also my previous host) pings ever few hours (had the IP denied previously and it didn't effect my account)
2) I've about three dozen Euro IP's all requesting the same page which had been offline 2.5 years.
3) the hacked version of the majestic bot (1.4.2) has made a couple of requests.
4) I had a user from Argentina that was part of group, at least until he ran a downloader.
5)a log spammer from the Netherlands been hitting, despite denial
7) 126.96.36.199 "\"Mozilla/5.0", which has been eating 403s about every 90-minutes.
My "assumption" is that nothing valid (despite a small quantity of acceptable users) comes from HTTP/1.0s.