jdMorgan - 11:58 am on Aug 31, 2010 (gmt 0)
Your modified code is correct. If it "does not work," then the problem is either:
1) You modified the wrong rule, and this is not the rule that is causing the problem.
2) You did not delete your browser cache before testing the new rule, and your browser is showing you stale locally-cached pages and server responses.
Instead of posting "it does not work," please give us more useful information:
1) How did you test (what URL did you type or click)?
2) What did you expect to happen?
3) What were the actual results?
4) How did the actual results differ from your expectations?
By *discussing* the problem you encountered, you give us a better chance of helping you fix the problem. Otherwise, this is like taking your car to the mechanic and saying, "It is broken, please fix it." Your mechanic may spend quite a large amount of time fixing the wrong problem! :o