> If you had 15 days to reduce some of the money
> you will be owing come April, what would you do, buy, invest in etc?
- pay hosting for the year.
- buy advertising ahead of time.
- bulk up any float accounts you can.
- new equipment. Laptops, desktops, phones this year - and then resell your old stuff after the first of the year on ebay.
- get that dreamy printer you've been thinking about (oh, wait, that's a note to self).
- subscriptions to sites, services, magazines (hint hint...lol)
- you can write off any vehicle over 6k lbs. (buy a hummer).
- 1 word: Plasma!
- 2 words: HD TV.
- stuff to sell. You have the income this year, and can write off the goods next year.
- Form a s-corp quick. Plenty of tax loops there.
> Have the company pay for mandated executive meals at work.
only deductible if you have them ON SITE at the place of employement. Otherwise it is a percentage.