johnhh - 9:34 pm on Sep 5, 2011 (gmt 0)
1. One boss said to me "life is too short lets move on" after spending 9 months on a deal that when pear-shaped
2. "Son, You know nothing " a remark by a guy when I was in the London Business Library doing research and he was doing research on "Who Owns Who" and the inter-relationship of companies via non-executive directors and remuneration boards.
3. "your company is in a teenage stage " by an American banker when we turned over 200 million plus
4. "If you don't ask you don't get" - by my Dad
5. "Follow the cash" by my mentor.