Changed it at the last minute when I realised the original "gizmo" I had in mind, might never have existed over the pond ;-) [img826.imageshack.us...] ( apologies for the "jumping ads" around it ..my place is "busy" ) hence it may be a little easier than my first choice. ;-))
The first to correctly identify the gizmo wins a fun-filled no-expenses-paid day of hosting the gizmo quiz again next Saturday.
The [Original] gizmo quiz rules
1. It must be about some gizmo.
2. The game must be confirmed by it's host 24 hours in advance.
3. The game must be posted when it is Saturday somewhere on Earth.
4. The current winner must have priority on hosting the next game.
5. If the winner declines to host the next game, the current host should pick which volunteer (within participants of the week) will host the next game.
6. Of course, no one can be forced to host the gizmo quiz.
7. The first player to get 10 points wins the Platinum Geek Award (whatever that is... ) All scores will reset to zero, and we begin a new contest.