Bentler - 5:20 pm on Jan 6, 2011 (gmt 0)
Here's what I think will begin in 2011:
1) Facebook will get local, supporting such activities as block watch, tool lending etc.
2) Facebook will develop an online community bank and put a bunch of competitive Washington Mutual executives back to work.
3) Google will extend its competencies and systems to update the transportation sector with a blue ocean concept that responds to climate change and serves its core business.
4) Microsoft will release a new hosted product based on SharePoint to enable more efficient and effective government where jurisdictions overlap in geography and purpose.
5) Microsoft and Google will release translation tools and API's to support real-time trans-national communication and language learning while improving accuracy with crowd-sourced correction data. Facebook will evaluate which to license.