flashdash - 10:24 am on Jan 5, 2011 (gmt 0)
- G will develop voiceover search, because searches are just too lazy to type.
- G will change SERP on a daily and even hourly basis to give user variety, but this will backfire and users will turn to bing.
- Image search will be the next big thing
- Spammers will continue to win new territories on SE and legit webmasters will look for a day job.
- Every man and his dog will have a tablet, but they won't know what to do with it.
- Facebook will get hacked many times by various state sponsored cyber attacks
- 3D TV will be a miserable failure
- Weather will get worse people will start stocking food on monthly basis
- Yahoo! and Nokia CEO will be sacked