1) The year Google Travel gets launched. Expect a huge shift in the balance of power in the travel sector, both online and offline. There will be huge collateral damage as Google moves to increase their profits for share holder gains.
2) The words "web" and "internet" will be replaced by the words "Google" and "Facebook". eg... "I found it on the web" becomes "I found it on Google" and "I saw it on the internet" becomes ""I saw it on Facebook"
3) Expect announcements/hints of future Google initiatives.
- Google Destination Guides (natural extension of Google Travel that opens up a whole new Adwords market)
- Google Insurance (will include travel insurance and be connected to Google Travel and Google Destinations)
- Google Car Yard (online vehicle sales)
- Google Real Estate (online property sales.. natural extension of Google Places/Maps)
OK... a bit tongue in cheek I have to admit, but none of the above would surprise me one little bit as Google marches onwards to towards total web domination.