flashdash - 11:03 am on Aug 31, 2010 (gmt 0)
It ticks all your boxes - see below, although language could be a problem. Only French and Arabic are widely spoken throughout the country.
* I recommend Tangier, Marrakesh or Agadir.
* Hands down the best and of all sorts
low cost of living
* Very cheap accommodation, food...etc.
pleasant weather (no extreme climates)
* Weather is one of the main attraction there.
low or average taxes
* 2-5 years tax free if starting a business.
fast internet access
* 20mb will set you back around £25 and mobile internet is not more than £8/month
political stability (no dictators and preferably non-nuclear)
easy entry for immigrants
* Easy entry, although you have to deal with some bureaucracy to get things sorted.
friendly people (no racism)
* very warm welcoming people
a stable currency
little or no red tape
* It's a Muslim country, but it's not Dubai or Saudi Arabia. People are familiar with European and American customs, but don't go crazy.
business friendly atmosphere
* Yes, although pretty laid back
access to free or low-cost healthcare
* Basic health care is free, but you will have to pay for long term care, operations...etc.