Dantol - 1:30 am on Jul 2, 2005 (gmt 0) 1. "I clicked on my own ads, because I simply felt like it" Good luck.
You can contact Google and ask them to reinstate your account. You can choose one of top 10 reasons banned publishers use when begging Google to reinstate their accounts, and they are in this order:
2. "I wanted to quit my job, so I switched to Google"
3. "Profit potential was too tempting so I spammed porn websites for traffic"
4. "I didn't know what I was doing"
5. 'Blame the guy who can't speak English'
6. "It wasn't me, it was my niece. I swear I didn't know she was 3"
7. "It was the guy in the office"
8. "It was my EX-gay friend"
9. "Somebody kept clicking on my ads all day long out of interest"
10. "I swear I never clicked on any ads, But I did stay in Holiday Express last night"
1. "I clicked on my own ads, because I simply felt like it"