carminejg3 - 9:53 pm on Aug 7, 2013 (gmt 0)
Top list to do to a scrapper if you are 100% sure its your stuff.
1) Report their money accounts, adsense, yahoo, amazon. (It's why they scrap)
2) Insert a word or your domain name into the text.. It's very hard to disapprove they own the article when it mentions your site in the text.
3) Add links to your inner pages in your content. Sloppy scrappers copy the links too.
4) File the DMCA correctly, I look to take a site out, at the web host. Rather then filing 3 dmca with the serps.
5) If they are scrapping still, bait them with article and links to your site.
6) Lawyers are expensive and in it for the money... I see it hard to justify paying $300 hr for one unless you are losing thousands.
7) Look beyond serp's, its become a traffic game, years ago you type a domain into the serp they would toss you there now they show you search listings.
8) Look to live with out serp traffic, every link that points to your site is a potential pathway for a person to come to your site.Period.