saso - 10:19 pm on Apr 15, 2013 (gmt 0)
Thank you all for suggestions and link for troubleshooter, it is very helpfull.
Because I am not programmer, I understand html, but not asp, i take very seriously "bad word" issue and I was experimenting today a lot and I think after all that would be the solution. What I have done?
My programmers made one aspx page with master and one without. Because I dont understand how I should delete line by line or changing keyword, than update base and asp, I saved asp page "with master" as html locally, uploaded on server and ads disappear again....
If I delete same page code with Ctrl+A, Delete, and insert just ads, and upload, they remain.
So, yes, there is a Bad word issue, I just should find him.
I started changing part by part, keywords, deleting some lines, and I thing I am very close to find where is the problem.
It is my very big luck that I can make changes very fast and wait 10 minutes for results. I dont think that I should wait long to solve the problem.
It is for sure that something in page code is bothering Google.
My luck is also that Google didnt dump me yet.
But now, I have html page, that I can edit in dream viewer line by line, till I dont get page that will not loose ads after 10 minutes.
I must underline if anyone has similar problem in the future:
-When I change line, keyword etc, I must change name of the every new page, save it, upload and wait 10 minutes.
-Every new uploaded page has ads at the begging, but after short time they disappear.
-I am writing by side every change that I am making, even single letter, and when I get page that will not loose ads, than problem solved and I believe I shougd inform programmers to make that change in Master page, and I will get ads on every page.
I will inform you here what I got and what word was a problem:) I hope very soon.