jpch - 11:21 pm on Mar 3, 2013 (gmt 0)
Personally I think if you can get 100% Revenue by showing 10% of ads you should be thrilled. I can understand wanting an explanation but I don't think you'll get a logical one. That means you can free up the other 90% of inventory to either sell direct, which it sounds like you are, or not at all giving your viewers an ad free experience. As for my sites, when I remove ads revenue decreases. When traffic goes up so does revenue, unless the traffic is from certain social sharing sites.