heisje - 8:21 am on Jul 29, 2012 (gmt 0)
No one gets hosed for unknown reasons. There is always a reason.
I am constantly baffled at pronouncements of this sort, especially when they originate from people with supposed much experience, i.e. from people that "should know better".
Fundamental fallacy of this argument is, of course:
- who is entitled to establish these "reasons"
- wherefrom the "right" of establishing these "reasons" emanates from
- wherefrom the "right" of enforcing these "reasons" emanates from
- what is the true agenda behind these "reasons"
- what is the broader agenda of whomever establishes these "reasons"
In a democratic society, only *elected* officials have the right to determine such "reasons", not individual corporations.
This is not the case, thus all the problems, including this sad "farewell".