tonyolm - 12:56 am on Sep 7, 2011 (gmt 0)
I'm assuming google is tracking so many clicks/impressions it takes time for the data to process. Sometimes I'll have 6 clicks with $0's. Then later in the day I see some revenue for those clicks... Unless the 7th click happened to the one that paid something...
1. I don't see how it would relate.
2. Not downgraded, just averaged out as the day goes on.
3. I never heard/read anything to that effect.
4. Could me... :) a little incentive.
5. Don't know. They could just credit the click on the day in question, no reason to tally it up the following morning on top of a click.
I am certain of only one thing - I had a good adsense day today.