1) I don't use a laptop. I have wifi in the house, but how would someone in India get access to that?
2) The account has my Google ID. But the payee (who receives the money) is in India (and of course, his complete information is there: name, address, bank info, etc.)
3) Google does not respond. I sent emails twice. In my experience with Google, no news is very bad news. I suspect they're trying to figure out how this was done and the extent of the scam (how many accounts have been penetrated).
Last year, we discovered a billing error in Adwords. The Adwords team said it wasn't an error. The Google accounting department said it wasn't an error. Google Finance said it wasn't an error. However, we continued to press on this for four months because the error was around $20-30,000 per month for the client. Okay, not much money to Google, but it mattered to the client.
Well, there really was an error and it affected a massive number of accounts. Somehow, Google didn't notice hundreds of millions of dollars had gone missing. Google Finance had to fix this.
So maybe the same thing is going on here. I asked Google to fix my hacked Adsense account. No reply. A few months later, I ask again. No reply. So I'll make it public. Adsense is hackable. Maybe now Google will fix this.