johnnie - 8:37 pm on May 12, 2009 (gmt 0)
1) Type of site (editorial content site, forum, e-commerce site, or...?).
Editorial content; largely static. It also has a news section.
2) Number and placment of AdSense ad units.
1 big rectangle under the title, 1 horizontal adlink unit underneath the post and on long pages, one additional horizontal adlink unit within the post.
3) Topic (in a general way--e.g., "finance," "automotive," "B2B").
4) Type of traffic (mostly new visitors, mostly repeat visitors, or lots of both?).
like I said; 80% new, 20% repeat.
5) Have there been any other changes of note in the past fet weeks, such as your page design or search referrals and rankings?
Rankings for my major keyword have dropped a bit, but they have soared across the longtail-board. Earnings were however affected before this ranking shift.