Malibucreek - 12:54 am on Nov 20, 2008 (gmt 0)
1. Opt out of run-of-network ad sales. Only ads relevant to page content or targeted to site accepted.
2. Minimum bid filter for channels.
3. Bring options from Ad Review Center to Competitive Ad Filter, i.e. 'Block this URL/domain only' and 'Block all URL/domains from this advertiser.'
4. Instant removal of ads in filter from website. (Okay, I'll take less than one hour.)
5. Negative keyword filter for ads. (It would be most helpful if Google would provide the publisher a list of keywords that G is using to target ads to their site, and a way to "opt out" of some of those keywords.)