zett - 11:31 am on Jun 11, 2007 (gmt 0) Wow. In two weeks from zero to fifty? Dude, that's great news. Two questions remain, though:
- I search for niche which is free. (Actually, I found all the niches when I was looking for something on Internet. If nothing is written, you can write it yourself)
- Then I search for additional information and keywords.
- After that I create a blog and make a first introductional post.
- I make one-three posts everyday (all posts are full of information)
1) Do you actually know what you are writing about, or are you just researching and then, er, paraphrasing/summarizing your findings? (I think I know the answer to this one.)
2) Is your success sustainable? (I guess it's not. How long until you complain about being smart-priced?)
Wow. In two weeks from zero to fifty? Dude, that's great news.
Two questions remain, though: