trinorthlighting - 11:13 pm on Mar 7, 2007 (gmt 0) 1. Site traffic These are just a few variables. Now, how to counter these and make it grow: 1. Add Content
There are way to many variables when your talking about money and here is just a few of them.
2. Quality of traffic, are they bouncing or clicking on ads
3. Advertiser bids, companies come and go out of adwords daily
4. Quality Scores
5. Smart Pricing
6. Site targeting
7. Your sites theme (Is it a popular site this year, but less the following year) Good example is Myspace, popular now but a competitor with a new virtual world myspace called kaneva is coming in the market, so myspace might not be so popular next year.
8. Keywords that traffic is sent on
9. What part of the world your traffic comes from, if your a US site and you get a flux of traffic from China or Europe, guess what, the ads will be totally different.
10. You have a new competitor who is collecting on some advertising $$
2. Add Content that talk about popular trends
3. Fix any broken or bad html, optimize
3. And last but not least, add some more unique content
1. Site traffic
These are just a few variables.
Now, how to counter these and make it grow:
1. Add Content