Please, don't give answers to this trivia. I think it's forbidden to write URLs on the forum. These are some of the most interesting features from one of the worst website I found. It is:
(1) using a page with no content as the landing page for AdWords
(2) using a page with no content to show AdSense
(3) repeating 9 times in a row the same keywords
(3) showing AdSense without writing anywhere "Ads by Google"
(4) embedding AdSense ads in the page
(5) masquerading AdSense URLs to avoid automatic blocking.
If you're a long time AdSenser I'm sure you will clearly understand how powerful points (4) and (5) are. It means that it is requesting AdSense ads using JS server side. The resulting page contains the ads as if they were actual content. This means that the next time that Google will scan it to define the best ads to show, it will be self-feeded. The URLs that will go to the final advertiser are modified using a redirector. It all means:
no need for the end user to have JS to see AdSense
even destination URLs won't be blocked by any tool
starting from a single keyword selection it ends up with a page where AdSense ads are fully relevant.
Not too bad, isn't it? From some easy speculation I think this website is earning way more than a million $$$ per month. That's all folks. Follow the rules.