G_Smitty - 11:53 pm on Jun 6, 2006 (gmt 0)
My traffic has been absolutely steady, If anything it has increased slightly. March was my best month over the past few years while May ended with earnings 20% lower. My traffic and clicks have not lowered, However my ecpm is substantially lower. If June continues as it started I will probably see another 10% drop in earnings for a total of 30%. My clicks and traffic have not dropped; however my earnings have.