nealw - 6:38 pm on Jan 5, 2004 (gmt 0) Also here is my small case history: - Pick up in CTR since Christmas (about a 0.5% increase).
I run a leisure travel site and also see similar trends that europeforvisitors highlighted.
- EPC has gone down quite a bit. Since July/August EPC has gone down by about 43%. This has been a slow continued downward trend. (Causes: lower bid prices, smaller rev share from google OR both.)
- Traffic to my site is up (seasonal increase). (750,000+ AdSense impressions in Dec.)
- Cost per thousand (CPM) down
- Total revenue is coming back up only because of an increase in impressions due to traffic increase.
Also here is my small case history:
- Pick up in CTR since Christmas (about a 0.5% increase).