rocknbil - 4:06 pm on Aug 11, 2011 (gmt 0)
Sounds like a config in your outlook, view the source and put it in a test file. What you have should work.
<OT but since you posted the code:>
Don't do this,
$unique_id = rand(5000,150000);
<a href=\"propindex.php?propref=$del_id\" onclick=\"window.open('propindex.php?propref=$del_id', '$unique_id', 'width=900,height=700,resizable,scrollbars'); return false;\">[manage]</a>
- Use unique window name: The window name is meant to be a unique identifier for the window. Using the same name for all windows opens this common scenario:
1. User clicks link. New window opens.
2. User clicks back in main window without closing pop up.
3. User clicks new link that has the same name, and it indeed opens the content and puts it in the open pop up, but the window is now behind the main window and they can't see it. Their summary: your site is broken and the links don't work.
A unique window name/id for all new windows fixes this.
- Open parameters: =0,=1,=true,and =false are not necessary attributes. just include the attribute or not. It's also advisable to always include resizable as you never know what resolution your users will have.