Birdman - 3:02 am on Jan 10, 2008 (gmt 0)
Hey, I just installed PHP-5.2.5-r1 on my local Gentoo box and noticed this message. It reminded me of this thread.
* With PHP 5.2, some extensions were removed from PHP because
* they were unmaintained or moved to PECL. Our ebuilds reflect
* this: the Filepro and HwAPI (Hyperwave-API) extensions were
* removed altogether and have no available substitute.
* The Informix extension was also removed, as well as the optional
* memory-limit setting: memory-limit is now always enforced!